Join us on May 16 to discuss H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald.
This new monthly discussion group is designed for people who can't make the daytime book club. Group members will choose the books to read after the first two sessions.
Upcoming books to be discussed:
- Jan. 17 Crow Planet by Lyanda Lynn Haupt
- Feb. 21 The Hidden Lives of Owls by Leigh Calvez
- March 21 Rare Bird by Maria Mudd Ruth (note: moved from February so that King's Books could have it in stock)
- April 18 Welcome to Subirdia by John Marzluff — see John speak about his book on May 25!
- May 16 H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald